Tuesday 22 April 2014

wedding day/How Alan Jackson Made It Into Jamie Lynn Spears' Wedding

wedding day/How Alan Jackson Made It Into Jamie Lynn Spears&#39; <b>Wedding</b>


How Alan Jackson Made It Into Jamie Lynn Spears&#39; <b>Wedding</b>

Posted: 22 Apr 2014 04:04 AM PDT

Jamie Lynn Spears

Jamie Lynn Spears

What we already know about Jamie Lynn Spears' wedding is that the bride wore a Liancarlo lace gown, it was at the Audubon Tea Room in New Orleans and big sister Britney attended with her boyfriend David Lucado and her sons Jayden James and Sean.

But here's what we didn't know.

Jamie Lynn Spears told me what she loved the most about the day in March when she married Jamie Watson was how her 5-year-old daughter Maddie felt like it was her wedding day.

"The whole thing was just really romantic and intimate," she said. "It was really personal. And my favorite thing was that Maddie was basically planning it like it was her wedding day. I loved how much she was involved in every little bit of it."

She also talked about the music she chose for the reception.

"My first dance with Jamie was Elvis Presley's 'Can't Help Falling in Love,'" she said. "And then for my first dance with my daddy, we danced to Alan Jackson's 'Like Red on a Rose.'"

After that, Spears' father James chimed in to tell me he was raised on Merle Haggard but thinks Jackson is the best thing to happen to country music since.

Even though as a singer, Spears is new to the country music scene, she learned at a young age -- when she starred on Nickelodeon's Zoey 101 -- that fame doesn't always mean falling into a Hollywood trap.

"I was a kid. I was a baby. And I was offered this opportunity to be on a TV show and dress up in all these things," Spears said of her time on the Zoey 101 set. "But I'd just go work there for three months at a time, and then I'd come home and live in Louisiana. Being a part of what my friends were a part of was really important to me, and that's where I wanted to be. Working in L.A. as a child made me really appreciate my home."

To her, the Nickelodeon commitment was just that -- a job not a lifestyle.

"I never had a Hollywood life," she said. "I fulfilled my responsibilities and worked and learned a lot. But I always came back home. And that created the person I am today because I never got involved in that world."

On Your <b>Wedding Day</b> - Scrapbooking 24/7

Posted: 21 Apr 2014 02:55 AM PDT

Pin It


Make sure you like Scrapbooking 24/7 on Facebook to be updated every time we find fantastic, exciting and innovative ways to scrapbook.

On Your Wedding Day

photo credit: jennyhurleycards.blogspot.com.au

Visit the source: http://jennyhurleycards.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/on-your-wedding-day.html

Want to be notified each time we make a new posting? Like Scrapbooking 24/7 on Facebook.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wedding Ideas © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner